Daily Hindu Quiz for UPSC – 12th July 2018
Daily Hindu Current Affairs Quiz for UPSC IAS Civil Services and other exams
Get the Daily Hindu News in the form of Daily MCQs from the most followed newspaper for UPSC Civil Services Preparation i.e The HINDU Daily Question and Answers from the Hindu Newsapers. Also Get Daily Words from The Hindu to increase Vocabulary. Below are given the daily questions from The Hindu. For detailed Answers, watch the above video.
Q1: Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. The Rules committee of Rajya Sabha consists of 20 members
2. Leader of Opposition is the chairman of Rules committee of Rajya Sabha
Q2: Which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. Nilgiri Tahr is the state animal of Tamil Nadu
2. Nilgiri Tahr is listed as Endangered on the IUCN red list.
Q3: Which of the following statements is true?
1. Polavaram project is being constructed on river Cauvery
2. Polavaram Project has been accorded national project status by the union government
Q4: Which of the following statements about ‘Section 497 of IPC’ is true?
1. Section 497 of IPC deals with ‘Adultery’
2. As per the Section 497, a woman cannot be punished for the offence of adultery.
Q5: Under Ayushmaan Bharat, health cover of what amount will be provided to the families?
1. Rs 2 lakhs
2. Rs 3 lakhs
3. Rs 4 lakhs
4. Rs 5 lakhs
Question of the Day:
Where is Eravikulum Park located?
2. Tamil Nadu
4. Andhra Pradesh
Comment your Answers