HPAS Prelims Exam Preparation Mock Test – DAY 2
Click Here to get the Early Bird Offer(GS Test Series At Rs 1499/-(exclusive of GST) for first 50 users)
MCQs for HPPSC HPAS Prelims exam preparation. Click on ‘Show Answer’ button to reveal the correct option.
Note: First 5 questions are related to Himachal Pradesh GK.
1) Mandi state Association was established by
- Ranjeet Singh
- Swami Krishnanand
- Jawahar lal Nehru
- Swami Purnanand
2.)Kala Top wildlife sanctuary is in which district?
3) Potato research institute is at?
4) Pabbar river originates from ?
- Nako lake
- Chandranahan lake
- Dal lake
- Renuka lake
5) Laxmi Narayan temple group is at:
6) Who was the author of ‘Buddha charita’?
7) Who among the following introduced the subsidiary alliance system in India ?
- Lord Clive
- Lord Wellington
- Lord Wellesley
- Lord Cannning
8) In 1953, under whose chairmanship was the first OBC Commission formed ?
- Joachim Alva
- Kaka Kalelkar
- Hardekar Manjappa
- K. K. Shetty
9) The first Individual Satyagrahi, Acharya Vinoba Bhave offered Satyagraha in which among the following way?
- By not paying taxes
- By burning British Flag
- By making an antiwar speech
- By making a speech against the Viceroy of India
10) ______________ was elected as the President of Indian National Congress in the Surat Session 1907 famous for Surat Split?
- Dadabhai Naoroji
- Lala Lajpat Rai
- Dr. Rash Bihari Ghosh
- Pherozeshah Mehta
11) Which is correctly matched?
a) Amendment procedure – Article 80
b) Duties of Prime Minister – Article 74
c) President’s Rule – Article 365
d) Inter-state council – Article 264
12)Council of Minister is collectively responsible to whom?
a) Prime Minister
c) Rajya Sabha
d) Lok Sabha
13)Who presides over the joint sitting of the two houses of the Parliament?
- Vice president
- Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Prime minister
14)Which constitutional amendment provided constitutional status to urban local government?
15) Who administers the Oath of office and secrecy to the Governor:?
b) Chief Justice of High court
c) Chief Justice of Supreme court
d) Prime minister
16) When was the Industrial Finance Corporation of India established?
- June 8, 1940
- June 1, 1948
- July 10, 1940
- July 1, 1948
17) Devaluation of a currency means:
- Permitting the currency to seek its worth in the international market
- fixing the value of the currency in conjunction with the movement in the value of a basket of pre-determined currencies
- fixing the value of currency in multilateral consultation with the IMF, the World Bank and major trading partners
- Official lowering of the value of a country’s currency within a fixed exchange rate system
18) When were Regional Rural Banks established?
19)Who was first finance minister of India ?
- Jawahar Lal Nehru
- Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel
- R. K. Shanmukham Chetty
- Raj kumari Amrit Kaur
20) When was the first Economic census of India conducted?
More HPAS exam preparation Quiz:
Do you find “HPAS Prelims Exam Preparation Mock Test – DAY 2“ useful. Please Leave your Comments and suggestions down below.
Also, if there is any error or any correction that is needed in above questions, please don’t hesitate to point out.