SSC Previous Years General Science Questions – Biology Part 1 – MCQ on General Science for SSC, Railways, UPSC, IBPS etc.
SSC Previous Years General Science Questions – Biology Try SSC Previous years General Science Biologyquestions. Click on ‘Show Answer’ button to reveal the correct option.
1)Normal blood pressure of man is?
(a)80/120 mm Hg
(b)90/140 mm Hg
(c)120/160 mm Hg
(d)85/120 mm Hg
2.) The pigment involved in photosynthetic activity is?
3) A drug which helps in controlling fever is?
4) Haemophilia is mostly associated with:
(b) Royal families
5) The deficiency of iron in man result in :
(b) Night blindness
6) Which enzyme converts proteins into peptides?
7) Polio is caused by :
8) The normal body temperature of human beings is :
9) Goitre is caused by the deficiency of?
10) White lung disease is prevalent among the workers of:
Recommended Books for Modern Indian History
More SSC General Science Quiz:
Do you find “SSC General Science“ useful. Please Leave your Comments and suggestions down below.
Also, if there is any error or any correction that is needed in above questions, please don’t hesitate to point out.