Target UPSC Prelims 2020 – Online Test Series for UPSC Prelims 2020
UPSC Prelims 2020 Test Series Features:
- 35 Full length Mock Tests (100 Questions each) for UPSC Prelims General Studies Paper 1
- High Quality Questions Based on latest UPSC Trend
- Elaborated Solutions and related Facts for the Questions
- All the tests will be conducted online on a web-based platform.
- Instant Result with an ALL India Rank after each Test Attempt
- Timed environment as the real exam experience
- All the recommended books covered
- Detailed Study plan given based on which tests will be conducted
- Special Focus on Current Events and Happenings
- Tests as per the trend & pattern of UPSC IAS Prelims exam
- Detailed Evaluation Report – Know your Strong and Weak areas
- 24 x 7 Access to Questions and Solutions till UPSC IAS Prelims 2020 exam
- Take test anytime and on any day as per your convenience
- 24 x 7 support (related to prelims test series)
UPSC Prelims 2020 Test Series Structure:
GoSarkari.com Target UPSC Prelims 2020 Test Series has a total of 35 Online Mock Tests. These tests will be uploaded regularly on the website as per the Test Series schedule on a specific date, after which students can attempt and access the tests anytime as per their convenience.
Out of 35 Tests, 4 tests are specifically from NCERT books. NCERT books form the base of UPSC Civil Services Preparation and it is important to read all the NCERTs thoroughly for any civil services aspirant.
Then there are 19 Sectional Tests in the Target UPSC Prelims 2020 test series. These sectional tests will cover specific topics from certain subjects as given in the Test Syllabus. After we are done with the sectional tests, we will move on to Full Syllabus Tests. There will be 8 Full Syllabus Tests in the test series. These tests will cover the entire syllabus of the static portion of UPSC Prelims General Studies.
There are also 4 Revision Tests in the Target UPSC Prelims 2020 Test Series. These will help in revising the already attempted syllabus and questions. Students should aim to score FULL marks in Revision Tests.
Focus on Current Affairs: Many questions based directly or indirectly on Current events are asked in UPSC Prelims exam. Therefore, Target UPSC Prelims 2020 Test Series puts special emphasis on Current Affairs. Each Test will have Current Affairs questions for a specific period. For example, Test 1 will have current affairs questions from 1st July 2019 to 19th July 2019.
UPSC Prelims 2020 Test Series Plan:
Under Target UPSC Prelims 2020 Test series for General Studies (Paper 1), total 35 tests will be conducted. Each GS Test will have 100 questions modeled on the current trend of UPSC IAS Prelims exam.
The Test series will be conducted as per the schedule given below.
|S. No||Tests||Date of Test**|
|1.||Test 1||20th July 2019|
|2.||Test 2||30th July 2019|
|3.||Test 3||10th August 2019|
|4.||Test 4||20th August 2019|
|5.||Test 5||30th August 2019|
|6.||Test 6||10th September 2019|
|7.||Test 7||20th September 2019|
|8.||Test 8||30th September 2019|
|9.||Test 9||10th October 2019|
|10.||Test 10 (Revision Test)*||20th October 2019|
|11.||Test 11||30th October 2019|
|12.||Test 12||10th November 2019|
|13.||Test 13||20th November 2019|
|14.||Test 14||30th November 2019|
|15.||Test 15||10th December 2019|
|16.||Test 16||20th December 2019|
|17.||Test 17||30th December 2019|
|18.||Test 18||10th January 2020|
|19.||Test 19||20th January 2020|
|20.||Test 20 (Revision Test)*||20th January 2020|
|21.||Test 21||30th January 2020|
|22.||Test 22||10th February 2020|
|23.||Test 23||20th February 2020|
|24.||Test 24||29th February 2020|
|25.||Test 25||10th March 2020|
|26.||Test 26 – Full Syllabus||20th March 2020|
|27.||Test 27 – Full Syllabus||30th March 2020|
|28.||Test 28 – Full Syllabus||10th April 2020|
|29.||Test 29 – Full Syllabus||20th April 2020|
|30.||Test 30 – Full Syllabus||30th April 2020|
|31.||Test 31 – Full Syllabus||5th May 2020|
|32.||Test 32 – Full Syllabus||10th May 2020|
|33.||Test 33 – Full Syllabus||15th May 2020|
|34.||Test 34 (Revision Test)*||20th May 2020|
|35.||Test 35 (Revision Test)*||25th May 2020|
|UPSC Prelims 2020 Exam – 31st May 2020|
*Revision Tests will contain important questions from the previously conducted mock tests.
** Tests will be uploaded on the website as per these dates. But Students can attempt the test anytime, after a test is uploaded, as per their convenience.
There will be a total of 35 Online Tests
The First test of the Target UPSC Prelims 2020 Test Series will be uploaded on 20th July 2019. All the next tests will be uploaded as per the dates mentioned in the Test Plan.
The Test Series will be available till 31st May 2020 i.e. date on which UPSC Prelims 2020 exam will be held
Of course, you can. Whenever you join the Test Series, all the tests uploaded on earlier dates will be available to you to attempt.
Sorry, Currently the UPSC Online 2020 Test Series is available in English only.
Once only. You can attempt each test once only.
In case you lost your attempt due to some technical error or because of some other genuine reason, just email at [email protected] asking for another test attempt. We will be happy to help.
After attempting the test, you can view the test questions and access the solutions of the test any number of times, whenever you want to. Also, you can access the reports of your performance in any test whenever you want to.
No. All the Tests will be available online only.
Yes, the First test of the Target UPSC Prelims 2020 Online Test Series is absolutely free. Just Register and attempt the First Test free of cost. That might help you decide if you want to continue with us.
How to Join TARGET UPSC PRELIMS 2020 Online Test Series?
Early Bird Offer:
For First 100 Students – Test Series at Just Rs 999/-
FIRST TEST IS FREE. Attempt First Test and Then JOIN
For any query Contact us here:
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer/ Terms and Conditions:
- Target UPSC Prelims 2020 Test Series referred to as (Test Series) is brought to you by GoSarkari.com. All rights are reserved by the creator i.e. GoSarkari.com
- Test series is for individual use only. Creator of this test series reserves the right to cancel the subscription or take any other action in case user/users found to be involved in copyright violations.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and nontransferable in all circumstances. The creator of the test series reserves the right regarding the fees of the Test series.
- Payment is online/bank transfer only. There is no provision to pay by cash.
- Creator of the test series reserves all rights to make any changes in the schedule, content, plan, syllabus, features, timings, fees or any other part of the UPSC IAS 2020 test series if needed and desired.
- The decision of the creator will be final and absolute regarding this test series.
- By enrolling into the test series, you agree that you have read all the Terms and conditions and agree to the same.