IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Result
IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Result – Test Scores out
IBPS has declared today the test scores of the written exam held for the Common Recruitment Process of Specialist Officers held on 14th and 15th Feb 2015. The test was held for recruitment of Specialist Officers namely IT Officers , Agriclutural Field Officers, Marketing Officers, HR Officers, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officers in 19 Public Sector Banks. View the IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Result – Test Scores Here
Please Note: The Test Scores are for the written exam only and does not include the Interview Marks. The Marks obtained by the candidates in the Interview held in March 2015 will be displayed shortly with the final Provisional Allotment details.
Check Your IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Result here:
Candidates who were called for the Specialist Officer Interview can check their Test Scores by clicking here.
Steps to Follow:
- Click Here to go to the Results Page
- Enter your IBPS Specialist Officer Registration no. or Roll number.
- Then Enter your Password or Date 0f Birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Your Test Scores will be displayed on the screen.
Understanding the Marks and the Process of ariving at Final Scores:
- First of all, Marks of all the 4 sections i.e English, Professional Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Reasoning are displayed separately with the cut-off for each section.
- Then, the Total marks obtained by the candidate is diplayed along with the overall written exam cut-off.
- Please note, that the cut-offs will be different for each category.
- The candidates had to qualify in each section separately as well as clear the overall cutoff.
- Those candidates who cleared the overall cut-off but could not clear the cut-off of even one section were declared unsuccessful.
- The Total Score is calculated by this formula: Total Weighted Score = Score obtained in (½ English Language + 1½ Professional Knowledge + Reasoning + Quantitative Aptitude / General Awareness).
- It means you have to add the marks obtained in Quant and Reasoning. Then add half the marks obtained in English. Add Finally add 1.5 times the marks obtained in Computer section.
- This is how the Final Marks are calculated.
So, What are the chances?
As the Interview Marks are not declared yet, so there is still some uncertainity over the Final selection of the candidates. Only those who will be able to clear the final cut-off will be selected for the job. Candidates having atleast 15-20 marks more than the respective cut-off have very strong chance to qualify the final cut-off. For those having border-line marks, it all depends on the Interview marks! So, Lets do some maths for predicting the chances.
- Last Year, the cut-off for SO IT Officer written exam in General Category was 112 and the Final cut-off after the interview was 59.80
- So, if we convert 112 marks in the repective 80:20 ratio , it comes out to be 44.8 which is 15 marks less than making to the final merit.
- This year the cut-off is 104 for SO IT Officer in General category. Converting it to 80:20 ratio, it comes out to be 41.6.
- So, there is a difference of 3.2 marks in the cut-off. So, this years cut off could be around 55 – 57 marks for IT officer Gen category.
- So, in this case, candidates having marks more than 114 with an average interview or candidates having more than 110 marks in the written exam with a good interview score can expect to be in the Final merit.
- Please Remember, these are just the predictions and not any official claim!
- Now wait for the Final Combined Test Scores of IBPS SO 2015 for both the Written exam and the Interview.
- It should be out by next week.
- ALERT! Final Combined Test Scores are out. Click Here to Check
- After that, the Final Provisional Allotment Notification list of IBPS Specialist officers will be published. And the selected candidates will be intimated about the Bank Alloted to them by e-mail/SMS.
- Alert! Click Here to View Notification regarding IBPS SO Provisional Allotment
- And with this, the role of IBPS will be over and the respective Bank, to which a candidate is alloted, will take over.
- The Bank will send the appointment letter containing the Joining details and other necessary details. This process will vary from Bank to Bank. Some banks will call the candidates within a month whereas some can take upto 6 months or more, depending on their needs and vacancy.
Final Results are Out!
- Click Here to View Notification regarding IBPS SO Provisional Allotment
- Click Here to Check IBPS SO 2015 Combined Test Scores
- Around 10% of the candidates have been kept in Reserve list by IBPS, in case any vacancy occurs in next 1 year.
Discuss your IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Result – Test Scores by leaving a comment down here.
Also, Share your IBPS SO Test Scores and written exam cut-off for your respective Category and Post for which you appeared. So, we can predict the final-cutoffs for other Categories and Post as well.
Sharing increases Knowledge!
Please Share the “IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 Result Test Scores” with others and Leave your comments if you find this helpful. Help us in Sharing the Knowledge