Target HPAS Prelims 2020 – Online Test Series for HPAS Prelims 2020
15th August 2019 – 31st May 2020
HPAS PRELIMS 2020 – Test Series
Test Series Features:
- 35 Mock Tests for HPAS Prelims 2020 General Studies Paper 1
- High-Quality Questions Based on latest HPAS Trend
- Elaborated Solutions and related Facts for the Questions
- Download PDF for each test anytime for offline reading
- All the tests will be conducted online on a web-based platform.
- Instant Result with an ALL India Rank after each Test Attempt
- Timed environment as the real exam experience
- All the recommended books covered
- Detailed Study plan is given based on which tests will be conducted
- Special Focus on Current Events and Happenings
- Special Emphasis on HP GK and HP Current Affairs Questions
- Tests as per the trend & pattern of HPAS Prelims exam
- Detailed Evaluation Report – Know your Strong and Weak areas
- 24*7 Access to Questions and Solutions till HPAS Prelims 2020 exam
- Take test anytime and on any day as per your convenience
- 24*7 support (related to prelims test series)
HPAS Prelims 2020 Test Series Structure:
GoSarkari.com Target HPAS Prelims 2020 Test Series has a total of 35 Online Mock Tests. These tests will be uploaded regularly on the website as per the Test Series schedule on a specific date, after which students can attempt and access the tests anytime as per their convenience.
There will be 17 Sectional Tests in the HPAS Prelims 2020 test series. These sectional tests will cover specific topics from certain subjects as given in the Test Syllabus.
Every month there will be an Exclusive Current Affairs Test, having 30-50 questions, based on the current events and happening of the previous months. This will also include Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs questions. If there is any other important Current Affairs question that was not covered in previous months, especially HP Current Affairs, that will also be covered in these tests.
After we are done with the sectional tests, we will move on to full Syllabus Tests. There will be 8 Full Syllabus Tests in the test series. These tests will cover the entire syllabus of the static portion of HPAS Prelims General Studies.
Focus on Current Affairs: There are about 20-25 questions based directly or indirectly asked in the HPAS Prelims exam. Therefore, Target HPAS Prelims 2020 Test Series puts special emphasis on Current Affairs. Each Full Test will have Current Affairs questions for a specific period, so that everything is covered. For example, Test 1 will have current affairs questions from 1st August 2019 to 14th August 2019.
Target HPAS Prelims 2020–Test Series
The Test series will be conducted as per the schedule given below.
|S. No||Tests||Date of Test**|
|1.||Test 1||15th August 2019|
|2.||Test 2||30th August 2019|
|3.||Current Affairs – August 2019||5th September 2019|
|4.||Test 3||15th September 2019|
|5.||Test 4||30th September 2019|
|6.||Current Affairs – September 2019||05th October 2019|
|7.||Test 5||15th October 2019|
|8.||Test 6||30th October 2019|
|9.||Current Affairs – October 2019||05th November 2019|
|10.||Test 7||15th November 2019|
|11.||Test 8||30th November 2019|
|12.||Current Affairs – November 2019||05th December 2019|
|13.||Test 9||15th December 2019|
|14.||Test 10||30th December 2019|
|15.||Current Affairs – December 2019||05th January 2020|
|16.||Test 11||15th January 2020|
|17.||Test 12||30th January 2020|
|18.||Current Affairs – January 2020||05th February 2020|
|19.||Test 13||15th February 2020|
|20.||Test 14||29th February 2020|
|21.||Current Affairs – February 2020||05th March 2020|
|22.||Test 15||10th March 2020|
|23.||Test 16||20th March 2020|
|24.||Test 17||30th March 2020|
|25.||Current Affairs – March 2020||05th April 2020|
|26.||Test 18 – Full Syllabus||10th April 2020|
|27.||Test 19 – Full Syllabus||20th April 2020|
|28.||Test 20 – Full Syllabus||30th April 2020|
|29.||Current Affairs – April 2020||05th May 2020|
|30.||Test 21 – Full Syllabus||08th May 2020|
|31.||Test 22 – Full Syllabus||12th May 2020|
|32.||Test 23 – Full Syllabus||16th May 2020|
|33.||Test 24 – Full Syllabus||18th May 2020|
|34.||Current Affairs – Revision||18th May 2020|
|35.||Test 25 – Full Syllabus||22nd May 2020|
Current Affairs Tests will contain important current affairs questions from the previous months.
** Tests will be uploaded on the website as per these dates. But Students can attempt the test anytime, after a test is uploaded, as per their convenience.
The First test of the Target HPAS Prelims 2020 Test Series will be uploaded on 15th August 2019. All the next tests will be uploaded as per the dates mentioned in the Test Plan.
Of course, you can. Whenever you join the Test Series, all the tests uploaded on earlier dates will be available to you to attempt.
Sorry, Currently the HPAS Prelims 2020 Online Test Series is available in English only.
Since many students want to re-attempt all the tests when the exam is approaching, we are providing two attempts for each test.
In case you lost your attempt due to some technical error or because of some other genuine reason, just email at [email protected] asking for another test attempt. We will be happy to help.
After attempting the test, you can view the test questions and access the solutions of the test any number of times, whenever you want to. Also, you can access the reports of your performance in any test whenever you want to.
The PDF of every test will be available after 15-20 days of each test for offline reading
Yes, the First test of the Target HPAS Prelims 2020 Online Test Series is absolutely free. Just Register and attempt the First Test free of cost. That might help you decide if you want to continue with us.
How to Join TARGET HPAS PRELIMS 2020 Online Test Series?
Early Bird Offer:
JOIN Test Series at Just Rs 999/-
FIRST TEST IS FREE. Attempt First Test and Then JOIN
For any query Contact us here:
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer/ Terms and Conditions:
- Target HPAS Prelims 2020 Test Series is brought to you by GoSarkari.com. All rights are reserved by the creator i.e. GoSarkari.com
- Test series is for individual use only. Creator of this test series reserves the right to cancel the subscription or take any other action in case user/users found to be involved in copyright violations.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and nontransferable in all circumstances. The creator of the test series reserves the right regarding the fees of the Test series.
- Payment is online/bank transfer only. There is no provision to pay by cash.
- Creator of the test series reserves all rights to make any changes in the schedule, content, plan, syllabus, features, timings, fees or any other part of the HPAS Prelims 2020 test series if needed and desired.
- The decision of the creator will be final and absolute regarding this test series.
- By enrolling into the test series, you agree that you have read all the Terms and conditions and agree to the same.