UPSC IAS Test Series 2019 for UPSC IAS Prelims CSAT Paper 1 :
UPSC IAS Test Series 2019 – Current Affairs Based Online Test Series for UPSC IAS 2019 Preliminary Exam for General Studies Paper-1 is going to start soon. This UPSC Test series will have 10 Mock Tests for UPSC IAS GS prelims exam. All the topics from the Syllabus of IAS Prelims Exam will be covered through this UPSC IAS online test Series.
1st January 2019 – 3rd June 2019
UPSC IAS Prelims 2019 Test Series
Under UPSC IAS 2019 Prelims Test series for General Studies (Paper 1), total of 10 tests will be conducted.
Each GS Test will have 100 questions modelled on the current trend of UPSC IAS Prelims exam. The questions will cover all the GS topics and will be based directly or indirectly on the Current Affairs and issues. Each Test will have questions based on the topics from specific months as given in the plan below.
The Test series will be conducted as per the schedule given below.
|S. No||Tests||Month covered*||Date of Test**|
|1.||Test 1||July 2018, August 2018||01st January 2019|
|2.||Test 2||September 2018||20th January 2019|
|3.||Test 3||October 2018||01st February 2019|
|4.||Test 4||November 2018||20th February 2019|
|5.||Test 5||December 2018||01st March 2019|
|6.||Test 6||January 2019||20th March 2019|
|7.||Test 7||February 2019||01st April 2019|
|8.||Test 8||March 2019||20th April 2019|
|9.||Test 9||April 2019||05th May 2019|
|10.||Test 10||Till 15th May 2019 + Full Year||20th May 2019|
*Current Issues from the Leading magazines and newspapers like The Hindu, PIB, The Indian Express, Live Mint, Yojana etc.
** Tests will be uploaded on the website as per these dates. But Students can attempt the test anytime, after a test is uploaded, as per their convenience.
UPSC IAS Prelims 2019 Test Series Price:
- The UPSC IAS Prelims 2019 GS Test Series can be availed at a price of Rs 999/- only
- Early Bird Offer:
For First 50 Students – Test Series at Just 299/-Slots Over
- For Next 200 Students – Test Series at Just 499/- Hurry UP! Register Slot for FREE
UPSC Prelims Free Mock Test:
Try Demo UPSC IAS Prelims Free Mock Test. Try before buying.
About the UPSC IAS 2019 Test Series:
- 10 Current Affairs Based Mock Test for UPSC Prelims General Studies Paper
- 1000 Quality Questions Based on important Current Issues and events
- Elaborated Solution and Extra Facts for the Questions
- All the tests will be conducted online on a web based platform.
- Instant Result with an ALL India Rank after each Test Attempt
- Timed environment as the real exam experience
- Tests as per the trend and pattern of UPSC IAS CSAT Prelim exam
- Detailed Evaluation Report – Know your Strong and Weak areas
- 24*7 Access to Questions and Solutions till UPSC IAS Prelims exam
- Take test anytime and on any day.
- 24*7 support (related to prelims test series)
Why should I take GoSarkari UPSC IAS Test Series 2019?
UPSC Prelims exam has two papers – General Studies and CSAT. The marks obtained in the GS (Paper 1) are counted only to prepare the merit list for the next round i.e UPSC Mains as the CSAT (Paper 2) is of qualifying nature. Around 70-80% of the Questions in the UPSC IAS Prelims General Studies (GS) paper are based directly or indirectly on the Current Events and Current issues. The static questions from History, Polity and other topics are indirectly related to the current affairs and happenings. One has to be well acquainted with the current news and should focus on the static topics based on such current events.
GoSarkari UPSC IAS Test Series 2019 contains 10 Full Mock Tests for UPSC IAS Prelims 2019 based on Current Affairs and Issues. At the end of the Test Series, you will have attempted 1000 high probability questions for UPSC IAS Prelims exam. Also, you get detailed solutions with all the questions to give you extra insight into the current topic. So you gain complete knowledge about the current issue in hand.
Payment Link will be sent to your Email Soon!
Disclaimer/ Terms and Conditions:
- UPSC IAS 2019 Prelims Test Series is brought to you by GoSarkari.com. All rights are reserved by the creator i.e. GoSarkari.com
- Test series is for individual use only. Creator of this test series reserves the right to cancel series or take any other action in case user/users found to be involved in copyright violations.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable and nontransferable in all circumstances. The creator of the test series reserves the right regarding the fees of the Test series.
- Payment is online/bank transfer only. There is no provision to pay by cash.
- Creator of the test series reserves all rights to make any changes in the schedule, content, plan, syllabus, features, timings, fees or any other part of the UPSC IAS 2019 test series if needed and desired.
- The decision of the creator will be final and absolute regarding this test series.
- By enrolling into the test series you agree that you have read all the Terms and conditions and agree to the same