Books for HPAS Prelims exam – Aptitude Test
Which are the right Books for HPAS prelims Aptitude Test ?
Practice, Practice and Practice is required for this section. Keep your aim to score 140+ in this section as it is achievable.
Quantitative Aptitude Books for HPAS prelims:
- The only book you need for this is Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R.S Aggarwal.
- It covers all the Quantitative aptitude concepts with required explanations.
Reasoning Books for HPAS prelims:
- For Reasoning part, you should refer to A Modern Approach To Verbal Reasoning by R. S Aggarwal.
- The topics are explained in easy language with hundreds of practice questions.
English Books for HPAS prelims:
- If you are good in English, then you don’t need any extra book for HPAS as the English part is basic.
- But still for practice you can buy ,OBJECTIVE GENERAL ENGLISH
Are the above Books Enough?
Yes, The above listed books are enough for HPAS prelims if read thoroughly. Just a careful and diligent reading of all these books can help you in passing the exam. Make sure to complement your preparation with self-Mock Tests. Keep a target of atleast 120+ in the General Studies and 140+ in the Aptitude test. Both these scores are very much achievable with decent preparation.
There are many websites/blog available which recommends a long list of books for HPAS exam that it is impossible for a normal human to go through all of them. They are mostly interested in advertising and not guiding. I have put down only the just amount of books which can easily help you crack HPAS prelims. Click here to read the HPAS Exam pattern.
Leave your Comments for any addition to the Recommended Books.